- For storage tank charging with solid fuel boilers
- Compact unit for limited space conditions
- With temperature-controlled condensation protection valve
- Avoids deposits in the boiler and in the smoke vent
- ErP-ready: Electronics with increased energy efficiency reduces negative impact on the environment
Charging unit for direct connection between a solid fuel boiler and a heating system or a hot water storage tank. The compact design allows for mounting to the pipes between the solid fuel boiler and the storage even if space is limited. Using the charging unit RTA 60 DN 25 WP RTA keeps the temperature in the heating boiler above the condensation point in all operating states. This avoids deposits in the boiler and in the smoke vent and increases the efficiency and the service life of the system. The risk of corrosion damage to the boiler and chimney fires resulting from soot deposits is reduced.