- Customised inner linings made of plastic for cylindrical tanks and rectangular tanks
- For modern, hygienic rainwater storage tanks
- Ideal for decommissioned fuel oil storage tanks to be converted to rainwater storage tank
- Please enquire for inner linings for spherical tanks, cisterns, cesspits and other containers
- Suitable plastic manhole cover Ø 500 mm for rainwater harvesting optionally available
When old heating oil storage tanks are taken out of service, for example due to corrosion, or if the heating system is converted to other types of fuel, the existing tanks can be used to collect rainwater. For integration into a rainwater harvesting system, the tank is cleaned and then fitted with a special inner lining suitable for water. The old, standardised manhole cover (∅ 500 mm) is replaced with a plastic cover specially designed for rainwater harvesting.