- Complete withdrawal system with level sensor chain
- Universal replacement for withdrawal systems of battery tank facilities
- Reliable protection against overfilling by means of monitoring of all tanks
- Level sensor with metallised sleeve for permanent operation even with biofuel/biodiesel
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel mixtures with max. 30 % FAME
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
Replacement for withdrawal system at battery tank facilities of almost all manufacturers. Depending on the version, available for communicating and non-communicating systems. One base unit per system and one extension for each additional tank. The level sensor chain is completely integrated. Suitable for fuel oil (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as well as biofuel and biodiesel with a maximum of 30 % FAME (EN 14214). Also suitable for use with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100%.