- Safe height 1-4 m
- With shut-off and venting function
- Incl. lead sealing kit
- Proofed Barrier (odour-tight)
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel mixtures with max. 30 % FAME
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
- Watertight up to 10 m water column - ideal for use in flood hazard areas
For oil carrying suction lines in fuel oil consuming systems where a pipe section is below the maximum tank level. MAV keeps fuel oil from being siphoned out of the tank in the case of leaks.
Suitable for fuel oil EL (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as well as biofuel and biodiesel with a maximum of 30 % FAME (EN 14214). This product is therefore ideal for all ecologically upgraded fuel oil consuming systems that use the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100 %. Also for use in flood hazard areas and flood risk areas.