- Reliable function tests of all diaphragm type/piston type anti-siphon valves
- Simple check and assessment of the system safety
- Can be performed easily at all systems with standard filter combinations
- Fast test of systems with AFRISO fuel oil filters with drain system: Plug hose onto the oil filter cup and you are ready for the test
- Manufacturer-independent application
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel with max. 100 % FAME
Tester for function tests of built-in "safety equipment against siphoning" (diaphragm type or piston type anti-siphon valves) in oil carrying pipes or withdrawal systems. Test can be performed at all systems with standard filter combinations. If no AFRISO filter cup with test and drain system is available, it is sufficient to replace the existing filter cup with the filter cup of the tester. AFRISO recommends to replace all filter cups without drain system so that the fuel oil filter can be drained rapidly and the function test performed easily during servicing. Suitable for tests with the following media: fuel oil EL (DIN 51603-1) and diesel fuel (EN 590) as well as biofuel and biodiesel with up to 100 % FAME.