- Reliable function tests of all diaphragm type/piston type anti-siphon valves
- Simple check and assessment of the system safety
- Can be performed easily at all systems with standard filter combinations
- Fast test of systems with AFRISO fuel oil filters with drain system: Plug hose onto the oil filter cup and you are ready for the test
- Manufacturer-independent application
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel with max. 100 % FAME
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
Tester for function tests of built-in mechanical "safety-related equipment against siphoning" (diaphragm type or piston type anti-siphon valves) in oil carrying pipes or withdrawal systems. Test can be performed at all systems with standard filter combinations. If no AFRISO filter cup with test and drain valve is available, it is sufficient to replace the existing filter cup with the filter cup of the tester. AFRISO recommends to replace all filter cups without drain valve so that the fuel oil filter can be drained rapidly and the function test performed easily during servicing. Suitable for testing fuel oil EL (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as well as biofuel and biodiesel with a maximum of 100 % FAME (EN 14214). Also suitable for the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100%.