- With integrated pressure reducer
- Inlet pressure compensation for constant outlet pressure
- Rotatable cover to indicate the next backwashing date
- Transparent filter cup shows degree of pollution of the filter
- Innovative backwashing system - fast and thorough cleaning of the filter element, low water consumption
For the protection of drinking water installations against corrosion as per DIN 1988. The pressure reducer reduces the inlet pressure to an even, system-specific pressure in order to protect the installation and to ensure economical water consumption. Water filters help to keep pollutants such as rust particles and sand grains from reaching the domestic water installation and thus protect valves, machines, flow heaters, etc. from malfunctions caused by pollution. Ideal for modernisation of domestic water installations where an existing filter needs to be replaced.