- Reliable analysis due to heating up to max. 200 °C
- Excellent insulation, low energy consumption, low heat loss
- Robust, resistant, suitable for thermal load
- Ready-to-connect with wire ferrules
- Outer jacket with high chemical resistance and UV protection
Electrically heated gas lines are used in gas analysis systems to transport gas samples from the sampling point to the gas treatment system and to keep the temperature from falling below the dew point. A temperature controller maintains a constant temperature.
Self-controlling heated gas lines are used as frost protection lines in gas analysis systems. They do not require a separate controller.