- Low dead volume, short response time
- Simple filter replacement
- Easy cleaning of filter chamber and withdrawal pipe
- Self-controlling electrical heating system with undertemperature alarm contact
- Modular design for optimum adaptation to process requirements/measuring task
For stationary, continuous sampling of gases and filtration of particulate matter at the sampling point. Part of the required maintenance of a complete analysis system can thus be focused on the first component in the chain of components; mixtures of particulate matter and coarse dust are filtered to a high degree.