- Fuel oil de-aerator, filter and shut-off valve in a single, compact unit
- Safety system keeps oil foam from escaping
- PROOFED BARRIER if installed with vent hose
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel mixtures with max. 30 % FAME
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
- Watertight up to 10 m water column - ideal for use in flood hazard areas
For single-line systems with return line in oil-fired systems for continuous de-aeration. Suitable for fuel oil EL (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as well as biofuel and biodiesel with a maximum of 30 % FAME (EN 14214). This product is therefore ideal for all ecologically upgraded fuel oil consuming systems that use the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100 %. Also for use in flood hazard areas and flood risk areas.