- Multiple filtration for maximum separation of dirt particles
- Backflow preventer with integrated pressure relief towards the tank
- Drain valve for fast and clean filter change
- Bypass valve for easy and clean burner hose replacement
- Dual float safety system keeps oil foam from escaping
- Vacuum gauge indicates when it is time to replace the filter
- Reduced height facilitates installation if mounting space is limited
- Easy installation with click system and AFRISO universal screw connection or standard screw connection
- PROOFED BARRIER if installed with vent hose
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel mixtures with max. 30 % FAME
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
- Watertight up to 10 m water column - ideal for use in flood hazard areas
For single-line systems with return line in oil-fired systems for continuous de-aeration. Suitable for fuel oil EL (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as well as biofuel and biodiesel with a maximum of 30 % FAME (EN 14214). This product is therefore ideal for all ecologically upgraded fuel oil consuming systems that use the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100 %. Also for use in flood hazard areas and flood risk areas.
FloCo-TOP-2 can be installed in any system. Multiple filtration is recommended for burners with an oil consumption of < 20 l/h while larger systems should be operated with single filtration.