- Combination fitting made of brass as a withdrawal system with measuring line that screws into the tank
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
- Quick-action shut-off valve with lever for remote closing in emergency situations
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel mixtures with max. 30 % FAME
- PROOFED BARRIER if installed with vent hose
- Watertight up to 10 m water column - ideal for use in flood hazard areas
For withdrawal of fuel oil from underground and aboveground tanks in single-line or dual-line mode. Suitable for fuel oil EL (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as well as biofuel and biodiesel with a maximum of 30 % FAME (EN 14214). Also suitable for use with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100%. Suitable for use in flood hazard areas and flood risk areas.