- Internet-based remote monitoring system
- Continuous monitoring and logging, 24/7
- Automatic connection monitoring, alarm if connection is lost
- No separate application programs required
- Alarms can be transmitted via text message or e-mail
The user can view measurements and alarms of the EMS 220/442 event reporting systems at any time and from anywhere on the globe, e.g. via Web browser, mobile phone and e-mail. The AFRISO Net server collects the data and archives it in a database. This measurement data can be visualised and documented. Reports and trend charts for selectable periods can be created automatically.
Typical application areas
Visualisation of level, pressure, temperature, flow measurements. Alarm messages such as maximum levels/overfill, minimum levels/low alarms, oil and grease separator alarms.
Level Inventory: industrial level inventory
Fuel: level measurement and control (alarm messages) at petrol stations
PumpControl: remote monitoring of pump facilities and waterworks
WasteControl: logistics for waste disposal
TransControl: access monitoring