- Plug & play level indicator for smart home systems based on EnOcean® wireless
- Daily measurement and worldwide access to consumption data
- Local display and push message (adjustable) when minimum level is reached
- For fuel oil, (bio) diesel, water and other media with a density between 0.5 and 1.5 g/cm3
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel with max. 100 % FAME
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
Location-independent level measurement with digital display and minimum level signal (reserve level alarm) with a single measurement. If the product is operated in conjunction with the AFRISOhome gateway, the tank operator/owner can read the level on a mobile device in addition to the local display. For tanks with fuel oil EL, L (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), water (no drinking water!), AdBlue®, liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as well as biofuel and biodiesel with up to 100 % FAME (EN 14214). This product is therefore ideal for all ecologically upgraded fuel oil consuming systems that use the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100 %. For maximum accuracy of the displayed measured value, determine the density of the medium and set it at the DTA when using these fuels. DTA can be used with all non-corrosive liquids with a density from 0.5 to 1.5 g/cm3.
Suitable for tanks up to 400 cm liquid level. Remote measurements (measuring line) up to 15 m.