- Compact version of a fully-featured gas treatment system in a robust case
- Can be used as a portable or stationary gas treatment system
- Adjustable output dew point and alarm thresholds
- Gas cooler with 80 kJ/h nominal capacity
- Optional: humidity probe with bypass valve, rotameter
- With connection for 1 heated line (no control or controlled)
- Ready to operate after approx. 10 minutes
Portable gas treatment system for performing accurate gas analyses at changing sites with different analysis devices. Especially for long-term or continuous measurements and measurements involving pollution and/or condensate. Decisive for precise and reproducible measurement results.
The base version of TMA 65 consists of a gas cooler with condensate pump and filter. Irrespective of the ambient temperature, the gas cooler cools the gas down to the adjusted dew point. A safety circuit only releases the gas pump when the cooler has reached its point of operation. The gas cooler and the filter element are adapted to condition corrosive gases. With the optional gas pump with bypass valve and the flow meters, it is possible to supply up to two gas outlets individually. The function "cold start" enables fast use even at a storage temperature of less than 5 °C.