- Compact version of a fully-featured gas treatment system in a robust case
- Can be used as a portable or stationary gas treatment system
- Adjustable output dew point
- With status alarm (changeover contact)
- Ready for operation after approx. 20 min
- Heated, self-controlling gas line and gas sampling probe can be connected
Portable gas treatment system for performing accurate gas analyses at changing sites with different analysis devices. Especially for long-term or continuous measurements and measurements involving pollution and/or condensate. Decisive for precise and reproducible measurement results.
The base version of TMA 75 consists of a gas cooler with condensate pump and a 2 µm fine particulate filter. Irrespective of the ambient temperature, the gas cooler cools the gas down to the adjusted dew point.
Lightweight, compact gas treatment unit, ideal for portable flue gas analysers.