- Four (differential) pressure measurement ranges
- Measured values are displayed in 8 units: mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, inHg, psi, bar
- Automatic zero calibration
- Hold function for short-term freezing of measured value
- Fully automatic device check, manual and automatic zero calibration during program start
- Hose connection via 8 mm plug in connection or 3 mm Festo clamp connection
For measuring pressure, vacuum and differential pressure. For non-corrosive gaseous, dry media. Ideal for industrial, medical and air conditioning technology applications. Other typical application areas: Measurement of chimney draft, measurement of inlet pressure, flow pressure and nozzle pressure, pressure loss in flowing gases, filter inspection, ventilation systems or ducts, production and extraction facilities, vacuum measurement (laboratory), check of the connection pressure (natural gas supply pipes), burner pressure check, inspection of tanks for liquids (inlet and outlet pressure).