- TÜV-approval as per VDI 4206-4. First TÜV-tested standalone wood moisture measuring instrument as per 1st German Federal Immission Act
- With characteristics for 400 wood types and 28 construction materials stored in the software – no complex conversion tables for construction material required
- Ready in no time: Assignment of favourites "Sort" with frequently measured firewood types and wood chips as per 1st German Federal Immission Act
- Menu-guided three-point mean value measurement for split logs
- Auto-hold function: Fully automatic for determination of an accurate measured value in the case of electrostatic charge (e.g. dry wood)
- Visual range alarm: The characteristic flashes if the u value is < 8 % or > 40 %
- Special electrode with temperature probe TÜV-tested according to test report M 1167-01/15 as per VDI 4206-4 for wood chips and pellets
- Insertion probe for wood chips and pellets with improved ergonomics and optimised cable routing for superior handling
- Versatile application due to special probes for pellets, wood chips, log wood, screed, plaster, concrete, brickwork, paper, etc.
For precise and standards-compliant evaluation of the residual moisture content and the temperature of pellets and wood. The integrated three-point mean value function (measured value as a result of the mean value of measurements at three reference points of the split log) also complies with the requirements of the 1st German Federal Immission Act. MFM 22 is also suitable for measurements of moisture in buildings (e.g. plaster, concrete, screed). Water content and material moisture are determined by means of a resistance method directly at the sample. The correct measured value is calculated on the basis of material-specific characteristics. The integrated temperature compensation is an essential feature in obtaining correct measurements at wood fuels and the corresponding wood chips or pellets. MFM 22 is the ideal general purpose measuring instrument for residual moisture.