- Slim design for low heat loss – ideal for installations where space is limited
- High-grade, glass-fibre reinforced plastic version
- Two-way venting principle: separated air escapes via the central hole in the float in a defined way without taking along water
- Patented float geometry for minimum capillary effect – avoids the formation of an air cushion to suppress undefined "jumps" of the float
- Cover with patented nozzle geometry: The slot-shaped vent opening provides for a high venting capacity
- Protective cap, cannot be lost
- Universal application for water and water-glycol mixtures (max. 50 % glycol)
- Always subjected to a 100 % function test
- Suitable mounting valves for easy, fast mounting available as accessories. dismounting is possible at any time without draining the system.
For automatic venting of sealed heating systems as per EN 12828. Suitable for water and water/glycol mixtures with up to 50 % glycol.