- For fuel oil EL, L, diesel fuel, biodiesel and water
- Universal application in tanks of up to a height of 3 m
- Graphical indication of consumption and remaining range
- With visual/audible alarms, Acknowledge button and 2 relays
- No bearing charts required since all standard tank shapes are stored
- Easy operation due to device setup via menus
- High measuring accuracy due to electronic sensor (pressure measuring cell)
- Remote measurements up to 15 m
- Materials resistant to biofuel and biodiesel with max. 100 % FAME
- Green fuels ready: suitable for use at tank facilities filed with the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL
- Watertight up to 10 m water column - ideal for use in flood hazard areas
Continuous level measurement with graphical display for indication of consumption (history), calculation of remaining range (forecast) and signalling of minimum or maximum levels as well as for level control. Suitable for fuel oil EL, L (DIN 51603-1), diesel fuel (EN 590), water (no drinking water!), liquid fuels as per DIN SPEC 51603-6 and DIN/TS 51603-8 as wells as biofuel and biodiesel with up to 100 % FAME (EN 14214). This product is therefore ideal for all ecologically upgraded fuel oil consuming systems that use the new paraffinic fuels HVO or GTL as an admixture or 100 %.
For tanks from 1,000 to 4,000 mm liquid level.
In conjunction with an additional submersible probe for differential alarm also suitable for detecting level differences in communicating tanks (e.g. battery tanks) which may cause overfilling. It is also possible to connect a floating probe for backflow alarms (drain system, e.g. for rain water harvesting systems) or for additional minimum or maximum alarms. Suitable for use in flood hazard areas and flood risk areas.