- CO high device for measurements at all heat generators
up to 20,000 ppm, including pellets boilers
- Comprehensive all-rounder set with IR printer
- Combustion air probe for measurements at room air-independent systems
- Robust hard top case
- The world's smallest, fully-featured HVAC all-rounder with TFT colour display
- Flue gas analysis, pressure measurement (draft) and (differential) temperature measurement with a single instrument
- CO ambient measurement with two freely adjustable alarm thresholds
- Fully-fledged temperature measurement program, differential temperatures (e.g. flow/return) can also be determined
- Hold function: Display shows the measured value for a given period of time while the measurement keeps running in the background
- Measurement programs and measured values can be freely edited
- Display reverse function: TFT display can be rotated by 180° for easy reading and excellent working conditions at the point of measurement
- Zoom mode for entire display, "Single-value display"
- Memory function with up to 100 measurement logs
Ideal for HVAC professionals for accurate adjustments or inspections, on par level with official flue gas analysers. BLUELYZER ST is suitable for flue gas analysis, pressure measurement and (differential) temperature measurement. It is the universal, handheld measuring instrument of choice for measuring small and medium-sized oil and gas fired heating systems according to the 1st German Federal Immission Act (BImSchV) and for CO concentration checks at gas fired systems.